Sunday, January 22, 2012

Rainy Day






Buffleheads, Western Grebes, and Black Turnstones....I brought the Books with...been remiss of late not id-ing!...presently snug and hold up in Ft. Bragg...football on...Ravens lost, but played so well...now there's hope for the 49ers...Buffleheads were at Lagoon just South of Crescent Beach...and Grebes and Turnstones were at Crescent City Harbor, where I stayed that one evening...following two days I was 'out of touch'...wifi didn't work at the motel I was at for two days...pics and post to fill in from then, and from today too...those posts I'll put up this evening, and everything will scroll/read backwards, but best not to try and put everything on one page!...and too, keep a chronology of sorts...checked for Elk at Prairie Creek, but no luck...but a little further on, Humboldt Lagoon?, same place I saw Elk in the Tules last Summer but couldn't stop, sighted Elk, this time, just before the Bridge....checked for Osprey on the Nest before the Klamath River, but no luck...rolled out to the Klamath River Overlook...pic up...Eel River pic...seems to be several Eel Rivers, have another from Today manymany miles South!...and Avenue of the Giants pic...and clip...brb with clip...rain all day... Gullywumper Rain, except for a few moments to let me see where I was when I reached next rest stop--Shelter Cove....oh...Turnstones new bird, for me!...




No comments: