Thursday, May 22, 2008

Falls Reflection






Came home from work and just flopped in the bunk....didn't even want to expend the effort to sit at the Desk Top!...so looked up an old pic on the Lap...Belly Top!...this from High Water May 16, 2005...I think I have that right...did get some pics and clips of the Deer House..surrounded by green now..and the wind blowing...went out to Lodgepole Point...wind blowing the Aspen Row...and three Mallards out in the Merced...and I took a clip of the little Black Oaks...the sprouts from the Acorns...there all over the Deer House grounds....and I'm wondering if being pressed into the ground by the the little bit of work truck traffic has something to do with that...if they all could grow to maturity there would be a tremendous Black Oak Grove!....it was cold today...and windy...a Whinny the Pooh and the Blustery Day...Day...that's Ayer's Cedar Stump in the pic...what I call it...as I imagine Ayer did that first drawing of the Falls from this spot!...brb...I've seen a lot of artists...of all skill levels!...try to do the Falls...dont know but that not only did Ayers do the first one...but the best one too!

No comments: