Thursday, May 1, 2008

Swept Wing Jet Birds


















Walked over to the Post Office...no...rode the bus over!...and the Does were crossing Weee Bridge holding up everyone...walked back from the Post Office...the tripods look to be sent Teusday....so it'll be awhile likely before they arrive...went out to Cook's and sat awhile at the Lilly Pond watching Coot...and the Swifts...I think they are...overhead...they like to be right above the Deer House Woods...and I tried to get some in flight pics...and will keep trying as I was getting close to getting one in focus!....oh...and was looking at the Cook's Meadow Elm..which is brilliant green right now...reminded me of my little watercolor...brb...that was in the Free Classes at the Activity Center...instructor did airplane art if I remember right...sunny and beautiful and I shoulda got up earlier and not stayed up so late!...tomorrow another effort..sometime I think it's all a bit like that movie Ground Hog Day...and the purpose of it all is to just get one day right...somehow!

No comments: