Monday, May 5, 2008

Warbler


I thought maybe I got a pic of a new bird...but looking it up I find it likely another Yellow Rumped Warbler....big cloud day...walked out first to Twin Fallen Trees...and out on them to sit and wait for photo ops....but the batteries ran down...and went back to the Cabin...where I ran down!...and curled up for a nap....later to the Post Office and lunch...over which I heard reports of critters around the A Rooms...Mountain Lion and Rattlesnake stood out....and report of two Bobcats rushing out of an old barn at the Stables when the door was opened...so...after lunch and talk... I went to the Stables!....but didn't see much...peddled back out to Cook's and made the big loop...then went over to dinner in Siberia...and then...got off bus at Lower Falls and made the big loop again on foot!...always a nice walk in the waning light...and a time to listen to the Evening Chorus!...the late show as it were!...

No comments: