Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Oriole










Walked over to the Post Office...tripods haven't come yet...feel sort of vulnerable insomuch a critter could show up that requires a tripod to photograph...like the reported four Bears last night ...two of them "tiny cubs" out and "frolicking" by the Cathedrals...Forty Six was by the Chapel while I was taking clip of the Ducks last night...and is nine years old!...out in Cook's by the Merced I got the Oriole pic..a Bullock's Oriole I believe...and then after a walk out to Lodgepole Point...the Point is getting submerged!...I went back of the Deer House and saw Flicker...Flickers are so pretty...and their elusiveness a challenge!...and I got this one sticking it's tongue out..though too grainy to see in the mpeg clip!....tongue is like a Hummingbird's....and Flicker too was after those white worms in the Cedar branches...branch looks like it has an open wound!...sunny...not to warm...little windy...

No comments: