Saturday, April 19, 2008

Woodpecker


Got out for an early peddle about...over to the Post Office...then Cook's and over to Chapel Meadow where....I hear a Woodpecker..parked the bike and looked and looked...oh!!...Woodpecker was inside this log...burnt some from the control burn....and busy making a nesting home...I waited and listened...took a clip...then this White Headed Woodpecker poked its head out...and looked me over...chose to fly off when I had the camera off...of course...but I know where Woodpecker lives now...and the dwelling is close to the ground.... so I may be able to follow the Spring progress of a Woodpecker Family....keep trying to get a good clip of the yellow bird....I've got so many clips and pics now I'm getting confused where things are...cant find those ones I thought I maybe deleted...and maybe I deleted them!...cool...a few clouds...listened to all the birds....Bobcat still about...report yesterday over in Siberia.

No comments: