Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Half Dome Ducks





Sounds like a Hockey Team..I took the clip at the very end of the day...which started out catching the Bus before sun up in Mariposa...I napped a bit once back in the Valley...then over to the Post Office to see if the tripods came...I've become very convinced that a heavy tripod is the only kind to have!...anyway...walked about a lot...the Merced and Creek rose a lot just over the day I was away...the Great Turf is totally under water...and the Diversion Channel has a "creek" and I couldn't get to the Merced without a wade!....that on the walk out to Creek's End...on the way back from there I crossed the Creek...How?...I walked across the Twin Fallen Trees over to the Deer House...were there were Deer!...hadn't thought to use the fallen trees as a bridge......took the pic of Weee Bridge from there...the Falls are really loud...Dogwoods all blooming...sunny and warm in the sun cool in the shade...report of Mama Bear and Two Cubs at Happy Isles...Deer in small groups or alone here and there...even showed off the Tree in the Door Gallery to friends!....nice day.

No comments: