Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Deer at the Deer House


I tried to get a Deer and Daffodil pic...they weren't eating them...just nearby...guess they dont like them!...there was a group of Does by the house.... and a group of Bucks down by the Creek...I took pics of each...maybe I can figure out whose who!...Pidgeons flew to the ground by the Daffodils...but off before I could swing camera around!...pic is from over by the Village on way to Post Office...got the accessories for the second 12x...so all set to walkabout with a camera under each arm!...cool...ice on the Falls Wall...but the old Snowcone is still breaking up...lot of frazzle in the Creek...I'm starting to get a collection of critters with bark background!

2 comments:

Rick said...

Just though I would post a comment this morning as I really enjoy your blog - check it most days. I just visited a Daffodil garden last weekend and it turns out that Daffodill are poisonous to dogs, so my guess is that they are bad for deer also. I posted some pictures I shot from the garden on my blog if your interested.
www.rickphenicie.com

DavidDavid said...

Thanks Rick! I visited the Daffodil pics, and your pic a day Blog..very nice! I grew up in Garden Grove...Southern California ia home...all the sights I mean...made me homesick to see the Ocean! There's some famous Daffodils in Julian I always wanted to see. Good story about the Daffodil Garden.

David