Saturday, April 26, 2008

Flying Woodpeckers














Was out and about early....when out in Cook's I took some pics of the Woodpeckers at the Woodpecker Tree...and thought to try for in flight pics...insomuch as they were making forays...see clip...I just sat down and tried to track and frame them for a long time...they'd leave awhile but always come back...I'll try to do this again...and maybe with the other birds too...there's tricks to it...soon as I figure them out!....continued on the big loop...and then around to Creek's End...Carp thereabouts...saw a new Duck pair at the Cook's Ponds...got chased off by photog group tour while taking pics of Ducks on a pond....kinda rude!...I'll go out to Cook's tomorrow...the Ducks circle about and maybe I can get them in flight....very warm at work...but outside ideal temp...Tshirt weather....oh...Ponderosa Grove is now Flicker Grove...the same two I think that I got pics and clips of were there again...but true to form and illusive this time!

No comments: