Monday, April 21, 2008

Dogwood




Went out on the morning walk and got as far as Siberia...Ground Squirrel up in a Dogwood wrapped around a thin branch...so I reach out to put the tripod legs out...and one of the clamps is broken...hmmph!...thought there was just a pebble rattling around in it...so anyway... picked up and went back to Cabin and online and ordered another one...and the travel one too!...I'd dropped it a few times from the bike handlebars...my bad...after lunch walked out to Ozone beach and around to Creek's End...lots of frazzle...it's cold...and a bit windy...making the critters scarce...then over to Siberia for dinner...and got the Dogwood pic...the trees "spring" out with their leaves and flowers really quick...in contrast to the slow decline in Fall....which I miss...I like the Fall colors....the clip is from the other day...the Whiteheaded Woodpecker in the burnt leaning log....it's long...and likely boring...but it's true to how I watch the critters and how they are...reminds me of classical music somehow...cold blue and sunny...nice day.

No comments: