Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Creek's End Deer



I guess I can type while the clip uploads!...it's long...five minutes...see if I can do this!...after a walk to the Post Office I went through the backyard down to the Creek and took a seat on the rip rap...after awhile...and some disconsolation!...the Deer came out of Cook's right towards me...I got some unbalanced clips...tripod skipping on the rocks...and they crossed the Creek right in front of me...which I thought cool..then I followed them...trying to see if One Fawn was in the group...can't tell!...they meandered down to Creek's End...and crossed the Merced..very cool...makes up for the similar clip I lost getting clip of Sentinel Owl...oh..now I've hit return and have to start over! ...with some patience I think I've got the clip up!...saw a Rabbit right outside the window at Last Chance...need to carry the 3x about!...cool grey day.

No comments: