Monday, April 20, 2009

Mama Owl




Long walk today....too late to post up the other clips and pics....for sometime, like tomorrow!....towards dusk on the walk, I checked to see if Owl was Home....and saw just Owl's tail poking out the Perch...had the didgiscope along...so went out aways...far enough for it to be far enough!...which put me under the Ponderosas....and I set up...sitting on the ground...and first thing I see in the lcd screen is Mama Owl's back...and one of the little Owls looking out over Mama...too far away to see with the binocs....and I feel a bit chagrined that on one of my most exciting sightings, I could only really see it on a miniature TV screen!....which is appropriate I suppose, insomuch I've been watching TV all my life...and Wildlife shows a favorite..anyway...there's more clips of the little Owls...all of them unfortunately blurry...low light... and equipment not up to really sharp pic and clips...but sometime I'll post them up..the Little Owls aren't so little!...over the past weeks, Mama Owl hid them real well sitting in the doorway!....lucky tonight to see them...sunny hot blue with puffy clouds in the late afternoon...first day with just a T-shirt!...got a clip of Grey Squirrel stretched out on a branch, trying to be cool...oh...for tomorrow today's report!...TV on the fritz....watching dvd...Finding Nemo...a favorite!!

No comments: