Sunday, April 26, 2009

Owl's Noon




A short walk....checked on Goose, and Goose was home in Bobcat Meadow...same exact spot as yesterday...pic...checked on Owl from the near shore...and could just see tail feathers...thought and thought...that meant I might see the Babies from the Ponderorsas...so I crossed the Bridge and walked by the Cottonwood quiet as I could be...the water has gone done...so the Beach is bigger and I can swing out further...set up between the Pines to try and block the wind...and got the pic and clip of the two looking out...it was a temptation to set up on the nearer knoll!...and I could have gotten this clip from closer range...but I feel better further back...used the mini didgi too, where the bigdidgi would have served better...was going to do it all quick...but saw that noon sunlight was falling on the Bowl again...so stuck around for the rest of the walkabout time taking pics and clips...some more clips of little birds...a collection growing for sometime soon!....sunny blue warm.....a few clouds of the puffy sort....

No comments: