Monday, May 23, 2016

OTI:one poem and notes:5/23/16

Open To Interpretation

Dinner Time

I'm hungry,
Your hungry,
We're all hungry:
The grammatical economical cannibal criminal communal
Riding the Great Turtle.
We're all delicious.
Skin and bones look on,
Having lost their grip.
A few rescued,
But most out of reach,
Out of sight, out of mind,
Out of dinner time.
Love, with the colors of the rainbow,
Mixes on our pallets an infinity of tastes
For I, you, all of us,
A cornucopia.
Share it.

DolphinWords

Notes: Well, it's a pronouncement poem...punditry...which I try to avoid...trouble started when I wrote I you we hungry, and the thought that's grammar of some sort, Nature's tooth and claw...grammatical...al...I kept adding 'al' rhymes, and the Great Turtle showed up...again (see earlier poem)...does criminal fit!?...'all the world a crime'?...the Graveyard poets often came up against 'all the world a grave'...further along is 'all the world a womb'...I can't think the poem through...too many obstacles!...Love, simple, true, only way out of it!...oh...there it is...'share it'...post, and port to facebook,
and get a before dawn snack!...then a nap!

:)

DavidDavid

No comments: