Thursday, November 6, 2008

Buckeye



I think the little bird is a Ruby- crowned Kinglet...a female...I have a clip...but too tiny for the blogs resolution!...(tried to upload a year old Owl clip...but no luck)....pic and clip near the Leaning Snag Cottonwood by the Merced....earlier I made it to the Post Office...staggered more like it!...I didn't get much sleep last night!...one of the Tiki Thrown Sloan Valves on the other side of the Cabin wall was running...and helpful neighbors tried to shut it off and inadvertently turned into a squealing teakettle that lasted all night!...I dont know how I got the sleep I did!...thankfully the fixit guys have fixed it!...and it's quiet tonight....took the Buckeye pic by the boardwalk through Cook's to the Artists Grove...a few Bluebirds about...checked on the Mallards at Creek's End..they are there everyday!...went over to the Deer House and stirred up Hawk...went tree to tree to tree a bit..almost got a pic of Hawk perched up high on a Ponderosa in the Backyard...it flew over the Creek to the trees behind the Cabin!...report of Bobcat across the street from the Cabin!...and Deer about over in the A. Meadow and Cook's...between ten and twenty...and Does...with Fawns I imagine...cool blue with clouds...and that almost daily veryvery light breeze that is almost ghostly...sometime just one bush or branch will be moving!

No comments: