Saturday, November 29, 2008

Hawk Glimpse




It looks like the young Red Shoulder Hawk...flew over my head from the Deer House Oaks to Flicker Grove...tried to follow...tree to tree to tree...then across the Road... last glimpse, Hawk was going towards the Falls....sometimes...a lot of times!...this is all I see of Hawk...
went to the Post Office...and on the way back, thought I saw Hawk again at the Deer House....I was across Cook's at the Artists' Grove...hurried along the Path...but when I got to the Deer House saw it was Raven...two Flickers showed up though and I got long distance clip...clip of Blackbirds too back at the Artist's Grove...sunny warm blue....a few wispy clouds....report of 'big brown bear' over behind the A. Rooms....and report yesterday of an Honored Guest at the Siberia Thanksgiving Festivities...Spotted Skunk!...given all due respect, I imagine!!

No comments: