Saturday, November 8, 2008

Cedar Seed









Well...hooey...the little video I took with the new mini digiscope didn't post up...yet...or not at all...I cant tell! (okay now)...anyway...did a lot of errands...sent off a pic to a local gallery contest...Appletree Bobcat!....this entailed journey to two redi tellers...one didn't work...and the Post Office...just getting the pic onto disc and figuring out it's size and how to frame it...well...on my wish list is a good printer and mat cutting tools....the presentation part of my photos and art has been a very long work in progress!....using Kodak I realized they are resizing my pics when they do my enlargement...which I like very much...but for the contest the pic I submit has to be like the print...they accept...well...I'll just have to take it to Oakhurst and the photo lab there!...difficult to do with out wheels..but odds of being accepted are slim...I sent pc off to the Canon contest too!...that was easy...just email...that was Snow Bobcat...which is a very nice pic if I do say so!...anyway...I like contests...I like lotto tickets!...but I avoid them..as in the interims I'm so convinced I've won that it's just too heartbreaking to find none of the numbers match!...

the mini digiscope works pretty good!...and will take it out and about tomorrow...now...last night when putting it together to see how it might work I returned to the thought of putting the 3x up to the binocs...since I've gotten the Barska digi bracket...that's actually possible!!...I tried it...and it sorta works!...and has the feature that I can focus while looking through one side..the other side has the camera...I'll have to put up a picture of it together!...and will see how it does..just wasn't time today!...it clouded up...and cool...and rainy tonight coming home from work...tourist were talking outside this morning about the Cedar tree in the doorway...it's always a puzzle!...which came first.. the cabin or the tree!....and in the middle of last night I think I heard two screeches of Owl...either that or a vivid dream!!

Blue Jay pic from behind Cabin...Blue Jay I think was jealous of the Bluebird pic!....Grey Squirrel with Cedar Seed was over in Village...and fun to take...Grey Squirrel was on an overhanging roof ...and I snuck under and waited...and we'd peek at one another!!

No comments: