Sunday, August 23, 2009

Rainy Day Fawns




Well, yesterday I tried to buy a car I found online...for a good price...too good I guess...the salesman didn't return calls and email after I thought deal was done....and today I see the dealership has raised the price..and no longer offers it on Yahoos autos at the lower price....hmmph...anyway...it was raining a bit around nine...had Breakfast, then out and about...looked carefully at Deer House Oak Tops...and Pine Tops...all over up on branches...hopinghoping to get a rainy day pic of AspenAndCottonwood...but I haven't been able to find them...no luck too at the lunch sit at the Swath later....did see Mama Doe and Two Fawns at the walk beginning...clip...paddled around Bobcat Meadow...pics....saw Hawk way in distance flying towards Fern Ledge...Does and Bucks in the Meadow...the Deer are grouping together.....Rain was nice...but hardly enough to get me very wet....cloudy warm rain and later sunny with broken clouds....yesterday I was reading new photog magazine...and found group called Conservation Photographers...or something...brb....

Link of the Day (bit much!)
http://www.ilcp.com/?cid=56

Frogs in the shower tonight...pics and clips for tomorrow!!

No comments: