Saturday, October 3, 2009

Cottonwood Beach



Paddled across the Creek to the Deer House Log...stretched out awhile and skygazed...glimpsed Hawk soaring by Lost Arrow...crossed Chapel Bridge and sat awhile at the Fallen Cottonwood....quiet....sat awhile under the small Cottonwood at Cottonwood Beach...pics....sat awhile on the Shingle....tried for little bird pics in the Lodepole Point Tree Line....little bit of a cold, so didn't feel much like walking!!...a fine morning walk though...sunny warm blue....warm as in I can sit comfortably in full sunlight!....saw Two Fawns on the way behind the Rooms....if I wasn't under the weather, I'd go back out to Cottonwood Beach...a knockdown Full Moon Night with Big Puffy Clouds moving across the Night Sky!...oh!...at work I was tending the soup wells, and Wolfie showed up beside me...back from Illouette Creek...actually, Three Corner Creek...at break she showed me on map the location...nice get together talkabout recollecting summer sights!

No comments: