Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Owl On Oak Branch




Pic and clip from two and three days ago....after Breakfast, paddled across the Creek and through Bobcat Meadow to the Post Office...heard one call from Hawk....quiet walk...Shuttled back....sunny warm blue with slight breeze...lunch sit quiet too....report of Bobcat in Two Top Pine Meadow about one in the afternoon....Bobcat doing the 'hop'....reporter just saw tail...and reports Bobcat was male.....

Note: for the most part, I dont have commercial ads on the blog...thinking here my links link to commercial sites...but anyway.... this is a carp by the way....I dont have ads, and would like anyone reading the blog to not be bedeviled with them...besides, there's a kinda artistic aspect to things hereabout, and they just dont fit!...now, I updated my 'real player' video player...and immediately a little 'download this video with real player' pop up shows up on all my clips!...hmpph...I went into the preferences and under tools shut it off....I cant do that for everyone with same circumstance, and it's really annoying that an msn product can intrude into a google environment....google has been very good, I think, in allowing posters the freedom to post up blogs without ads...reminds me of the Chinese furniture maker spam in my email...requesting ad space...completely bogus...but it got me to thinking what the blog must look like 'all the way to China'!!....another carp, is real player's encouraging copyright infringement...everything here is copyrighted, and together where it belongs...links are an accepted part of web decorum...as snips, copy pastes, in discussions...but any extensive, and or commercial, clip and pic download, is off base, without my permission, okay, and say so!....those familiar with copyright know that this all goes without saying...been meaning to put up copyright notice...maybe this is it...heck...popup still shows up...brb...hmmph...google is in a deal with real player...hmmph...explained here:
http://googlesystem.blogspot.com/2007/06/real-player-11-lets-you-download-videos.html

article dated...brb...well...no one seems much troubled by it all...myself thought it might be cool to move the photos and clips, the whole caboodle, into ipod format...but haven't seen into if it does that!....'till now, everyone has known a right click brings up the copy or download menus, and to a have a pop up doing the job of the right click, with one web host's logo, doesn't seem right...and it looks crummy!....oh...wait until I launch into rant about the 'eight second' video rule...next time watching animal planet, count how many seconds camera stays put...and this happens on not just animal planet....more like the planet...well..now it is off and not popping up...sigh...

No comments: