Friday, April 23, 2010

Blackbirds






Early Breakfast, more work on taxes, a snooze...and time for work!...did hear Brown Creepers about the Cabin...Kinglets too...sunnyblueblue warm....sat by the Fallen Cedar at Lunch...Merced has gone down almost a foot...pic of Sentinel's slope...and the Blackbirds foraging on the small debris floating amidst the Fallen Cottonwood...report of Three Hawks in Bobcat Meadow...oh...friend brought in a Feather to identify..and I forgot it at work...looked to be Redtail Tail Feather...haven't found a resource to identify feathers...brb...PBS has show on about Service Dogs...good show...oh...Wolfie lost her wristwatch, and I gave her my little Owl Watch...which is a hit amongst her friends...l let them know where I got it...search Owl Watch on ebay...I'll have to get a supply of them...they make nice gifts...oh...the Feathers search...brb....searched: feathers wiki, and there this link:http:

No comments: