Saturday, April 3, 2010

Rainy Day Afternoons

Well, hooey, I had a clip uploading and the plug unplugged...it slowed down a little at work, so not quite so bushed, but slept in again...overcast grey and cold morning putting snowice on the Falls Wall...oh...just after signing off last night, Bear visited and said Hello with a bangitybang!...after a cautious pause, paddled out to looksee, but Bear off somewhere else...out to the Fallen Cedar at lunch...sprinkles....Does across the Merced....clip...the one I was working on, that, and Song Sparrows from yesterday....the mov files upload very slow, and mpeg1 isn't a choice with new laptop...which weighs too much with the battery to be a tummytop...hmmph...I must admit I miss my old laptop...which would work fine if I could send the photo archive to the trash, but some convolution prevents a lot of the pics from being deleted...there's no room on the drive...it's backed up, and I just want to clear it off...that used to be the simplest thing!!...hmmph...interesting report on a species of Finch in the Chronic.....brb....
quote
The zebra finch, a chatty little songbird that learns his speech from his father and passes it on to his offspring, has long been a model for scientists studying human speech disorders.
unquote

1 comment:

Jeannette said...

Bear must know the right door to bang on when he wants a little human company.