Thursday, April 1, 2010

Song Sparrow



Slept in until work time....trying to knockout the lingering cold...sunny puff clouds blue cool....went out to the Fallen Cedar at lunch....Ouzel, Song Sparrows, Phoebe were about...Song Sparrow pic and clip....cloudier at lunch, and cooler...almost wintery....oh!...figured out how to make the Cuckoo Clock keep the right time...had to read the instructions...one moves the decoration on the pendulum, an oak leaf, up to make the clock go faster...down for slower...I dont know if I could have ever figured this out!...maybe...but my thoughts are conditioned to think a clock is factory set and will keep time right, right out of the box, or it needs to be sent back!....one of those, "I wish I was Sherlock Holmes" kinda things...it'll take a few adjustments to get it set right...link to old post with the 'Holmes' notion:
may 20, 2007 post

No comments: