Tuesday, April 6, 2010

no pics today


Slept in, and thought to Shuttle over to the Village to pick up the framed prints, but the Shuttle was 'packed like sardines', as my friend put it, who came walking towards me, and together we walked to the Village...and the Path reminded me a bit of the sidewalk along the ocean in Newport Beach during Easter Week...and, I thought Easter vacation time was over, but looks to be just getting started!...picked up the packaged prints, which were too heavy to carry back, and waitedwaited for the Shuttle...and joined the sardines....at the Cabin curled up and slept past dinner time!...so went to Last Resort for chili bowl, chips and guacamole, and sprite....sunny blueblue warm....frozen slush ice slippery in the morning....stars clear and bright tonight....friend reported 'kit fox' by the dorms...this in the middle of the night, and needing confirmation, like another sighting...by me preferably!!...neighbor and I tipped the Bear Box outback upright...report Bear had it all the way over and sitting on it...paw prints on the Kitchen Cabin door....'big Bear'.....Moonlight Madness showed up, back from some adventure...seasonal friends one by one showing up....I think there might be some kinda Ken Burns affect this summer...the popularity of the Parks documentary being such...expect lines, long waits..... makes me want to curl up and snooze just thinking about it!....sniffles are nearlynearly gone, I think....hmnph...oh...the framed prints from Kodak are very well framed...and three okay with regard to crop and exposure....one is underexposed...and that's the big drawback of doing framing by someone else, unless one can hover over the progress....would like to print and frame my ownself...but I can't make the frames look as nice as these that Kodak did...well...here...I'll take a pic of one, and that will be a pic for tonight!...brb....

1 comment:

yosemite faith said...

it really is spring break continuing or else it is just starting early - mid to late may used to be okay crowd wise but once they started making school all year around - coming before memorial day was no longer a guarantee. so when i do make it back now it is no later than the 1st week in may. i love the spring run off and the falls echoing throughout the valley at night. i am sure the tourons are a curse and a blessing for you full time residents.