Saturday, April 17, 2010

Woodpeckers







On the way to work, I heard zzzzzt high overhead, and Hummingbird was high atop the tip top leafless branches of an Alder...pics....heard Chickaree too, but couldn't locate...or who Blue Jay was scolding....sunnywarmblue....Merced has almost reached my feet where I sit at Lunch by the Fallen Cedar...Song Sparrow about..pic...Robins...and on the way back, heard Flicker calling in the Snags by the Rooms...went to looksee, and took a series of pics of White Headed Woodpeckers...and didn't know what I captured until I reviewed!!...very cool...photo editor has a touch up tool that takes care of the dust spot...it's a problematic thing removing dust from sensors!...Flicker pic up too....clip needs more work...an experiment with the special effects!...think they're White Headed...Acorns frequent the Snags too...

No comments: