Sunday, April 25, 2010

Brown Creeper













After Breakfast, paddled over to Bobcat Meadow...sat awhile at the Deer House...Robin about...moved a bit, and sat awhile in the shade of a Ponderosa near the Lilypad Pond...Mallard Flyover....thought to go sit awhile in the Artist's Grove..oh...all this sitting is to Sky Gaze, and maybe see Hawk in the Cerulean Blue...no luck, but at the Artist's Grove, the Brown Creepers took all my attention...I think I found Brown Creepers' Home!...see clip...will go waitandwatch tomorrow....time today, and looped back to the Cabin....sunny blue warm, forget to mention, but most days, the ghostly breeze for wind...at Lunch, sat by the Fallen Cedar, and a pair of Blackbirds were about...looking for nest making twigs I think......Merced is higher by a foot at least....Swifts or Swallows about...splashing into the River to catch Bugs...time...and on the Use Path back, an Oriole pair...I think!...oh!....on the way to work, the Path Hummingbird about...pics for sometime..and yesterday, at Chapel Bridge...a fisherman in waders right out in the middle of the Merced...first day of Trout Season!...which reminds me of the big splash near the Cottonwoods past Chapel Bridge before Sun Up on the walk last week...made me jump too!!...and I forgot the Spider....on the Path to work, a Bug with Red Wings flew by, right by my face...thought Lady Bug...and watched the Bug fly right into a Wooden Fence...and straight into a Spider's Web...and no sooner than I leaned over to peer, a Black Widow scrambled out on the filaments and dispatched the Bug...which I need to identify...not a Lady Bug...poor Bug...and I got a blurry clip with the waterproof, which is kinda scary to contemplate!...for the Bugs postup sometime....

No comments: