Friday, April 9, 2010

Blue Bird



Nice thing about snoozing until work time, is that after work, I can stay up as long as I like, but tomorrowmorrow, unlike today, I'll try to get out and about!....it was sunnybrightblueblue with a few puff clouds on the way to work...paddled out to the Fallen Cedar at lunch...thought to sit thereabout, but photog about, so went upstream to the Hummocks and Lodgpole....Bluebirds, Chicadees, Yellowrump were about the Lodgpole...pics and clip...DownyOrHariy Woodpecker too, and while sighting the camera, the photog came crunchcrunching 'How's it going!' by behind me...hmmph...Woodpecker flew to the other side of the Merced...and may be the one with Home in the Snag thereabout....lots of Redwings on the other Bank too...time, and back to work, but got one Blue Bird pic I like!....the afternoon Sun saturates the colors....oh...the Yellowrump was illusive, but almost a good clip by the River's Edge...the Lodgepole is a real Little Bird magnate, and I suspect it reminds them of the higher altitude Forest of Lodgepoles....

No comments: