Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Deer House Oaks Hawk












After Breakfast, Shuttled over to the Village...paddled back through Bobcat Meadow...Antlered Buck resting at the Oak Grove Intersection...pic...sat awhile by Duck Harbor at the Creek...quiet....crossed over, and sat awhile at the RipRap...Two Ouzels calling and chasing...and upcreek under the Twin Fallen Cedars, I thought I saw in the Creek the reflection of Big Wings flying...just a glimpse, and I thought maybe I'd just seen a car going over the Creek Bridge--been fooled that way before...but also thought to go look, and glad I did!....just aways past the Cedars, I startled Hawk, and Hawk, Redshoulder, Coop!, flew from the Creek Bed to a Ponderosa...pic...and then to an Oak...far away pics...and to another Oak...pic up...flight pics in between, but all blurry...sunny magnificent blue warm...at Lunch: thought I left some mail at the Riprap, so paddled back to the Creek, and realized I left it on Bench in the Village...no loss just voting info...with time, made the Inside Loop...no hoo hoos...Kingfisher call, Mama Doe and Two Fawns at the Diversion Channel...pics and clip....



1 comment:

yosemite faith said...

love the photos and looks like a nice day.