Friday, April 15, 2011

Sunset Hawks And Cows







Pics and clip up are from last Tuesday....after sighting Osprey's Nest building, I thought to check the Osprey Nest at the T Intersection...thereabout, rolled under Redshoulder Hawk Pair on Pole and Wire...same Redshoulder Pair I saw on first visit to Merced Falls!...and after I stepped out of Silver, Hawks, startled, flew off to another Pole, and began mating...a bookend of the first sighting!!...pic up is the only one modest enough to post!...Hawks flew to the Wires and Poles, a few more pics, and I rolled back up the Hill...sighted one more Redtail Hawk...just aways after the Cows by the Road in the Setting Sunlight clip up...oh...Osprey looked to be on the T nest...I tried to sight the Nest below the Reservoir, and not sure...for sure Osprey on Nest at the Bridge....today: peddled over to the Post Office and mailed off taxes...that being done always a relief!...at work, back to Summer time schedule--longer hours, which makes for what seems a lot longer time indoors...sunny hazy blue warm...at Lunch: sat at Ozone Boulder awhile...Four Deer on the far side of the Merced....Blue Jays scolding by the Path in some Cedars...found what looks to be Nest, but very hard to see...I think Big Wings lives thereabout, as I've heard Blue Jays scolding thereabout before....

1 comment:

Jeannette said...

Now that is a ride along...