Thursday, July 14, 2011

Bunny


Well, I rolled down the hill, and got another laptop...toshiba pc satellite...and the little clip is an experiment...I used the pc's clip editor....and I'm not sure what resolution it rendered at...anyway...after shopping, rolled up hill on Osprey Road...all the Nest Poles, and the One Snag Tree, had Ospreys...Four Ospreys each on two of the Poles....couldn't see too well the other Nests...went for a walk at McSwain Lake...Turkeys, Lizard, Quail...pics and clips...of Ospreys too...for sometime...sunny hot blue...and now to install world of warcraft...friend regaled me with all their characters, and the different realms..and friend has completed the game...but what impressed me was that millions are playing this game, and have acquired a kinda fauna and flora like command of the lore in the game...and skills not unlike the ones I use taking pics...well, I want to play the game to see if some speculations have merit!...oh...Bunny's Ears perked at call of Hawk, Redtail, too far away for pics, or much danger for Bunny!...but I'm surprised Rabbits are about in the open...

No comments: