Friday, July 22, 2011

Great Grasslands Hawk



Well, now I'm in Half Moon Bay, comfort inn thereabout...rolled in around ten, through smoke coming up Patterson Pass, roadside fire (wish I could have gotten pics--smoke and wind generators twirling, and traffic going west backed up for miles and miles, and just one firetruck, with two fireman pulling their hose along, spraying water on the fireline--in a hurry, as fire still between the east and west bound lanes), and fog on 92--looking in the rearview mirror, I had traffic backed up a bit too!--dont like fog!....anyway, pic and clip up from Great Grasslands National Wildlife Refuge...route I took was 140 to Gustin to catch 5...and GGNWR is just before Gustin....walked out and sat by the Willows....heard Owl!!!..but too many leaves...Hawks were about, and after snack, pastrami sandwich and gator aid, I picked up, and just as I did, Hawk returned to a Willow...and quickly chased off by Mocking Bird, I think...sunny hot blue...got a haircut in Merced...picked up adobe premier and elements 9 (helped with post up!!), and I'll put these on mac too...talked with the garage about Silver's wobble...inspection scheduled for aug. 2...might be brakes...anyway, tomorrowmorrow, I'll see just where I am in the Daylight!!!

No comments: