Friday, July 4, 2014

clips



My sister asked me for help with blogger's slideshow gadget.  She's trying to make a group blog for her rock club.  I couldn't figure it out, and I really tried!  I wont list the long searches and details!  But I finally came to realizing that linking as I do with a ulr to my youtube  clips, one could do that...just up load to youtube still pics instead of clips. 

Thinking on all this, I realized I've never researched out how to embed videos in posts, I know it can be done...see it all the time on facebook.  So I googled and found explanation of how youtube does it...find one of your clips, find the "embed" menu under share, and from the box with highlighted ulr, copy that, as one will paste that into blog page...

now, the menu asked me something about "start with current video", and I wasn't sure what that meant!...it means all my clips will play, starting with the one I selected...sheesh...but you know, I always thought it would be nice to have a big lcd on the wall playing my clips...expensive I know...one would need to dedicate a computer and have it always linked with the embed clip and open to blogger...but it is very possible...the lcdtv/computer online open to blogger open to embedded link to clips on youtube....that's a bit much to ponder!!!

One could just have the clips or slide shows on your computer, but with the embed youtube feature, one could embed anyone's playlist!  sheesh!...at any rate, here on this page, is all my clips, which is a feature I always wanted...they are all rough drafts...I need a really fast and stay cool computer to work with video, and expensive for speed and memory, and for sometime DavidDavid's Tree in the Door MovieMovie Production!!

No comments: