Saturday, July 26, 2014

Dorymen

 


\
 























Out and about late, like 9:30am, and thought to make a short day of it, and went to Santa Ana Zoo at Prentiss Park...on return, looked to catch 43, but just missed, and, wth, I caught 43 going the other way, to the Beach,,,I needed a 'fisherman catching fish' pic!...not a single fish at the Zoo, not even in the gift shop...a plush toy would have sufficed!...much weary from day before, and wanted a nap!...but I thought maybe the Dorymen would be at Newport Pier...last two visits there it had been their days off...and when I got there, sign said their hours were from 5:30am to noon...hmmph...it was like 3pm...but I espied a few still about cutting squids for bait...asked to take pic...and the fishermen volunteered for another pic...very cool...paddled out to the end of the Pier...Seal about...overcast to sunny hot...

No comments: