Thursday, June 16, 2016

OTI:five poems and notes:6/16/16

Open To Interpretation

Me me Meme

A Black Deck card
Pearlesces
A remote finger writes
In Black Script
'Meme meme tekel upharsin'
Oh, wait, that's been awhile around...

Black Tops

Black Battle Tops
Stylus armed
Wound wound wound
Unleashed!

A

Pearlescent
Mother of Pearl
Hawthorne's Girl

Below Decks

In my house are many mansions
Perceptive perceptions
Seeing you seeing me seeing you!

DolphinWords

Notes:  Me me Meme...I wrote out the first four lines, got as far as script, and what I was about was a side by side with how I one finger write on my iphone notepad, and how one finger wrote on the wall in Bible story of Daniel 'mene mene terkel upsharin' or some such...seems some varieties in these words...and I thought to just write mene mene etc. after 'script' and that devious spell checker inside iphone changed, just as I wrote, 'mene mene' into 'meme meme'...and, and, I ral (ran around laughing)...I was just fooling around, extending the conceit of the 'Black Deck' (a black deck of cards with the three fates as king queen jack--see earlier poem)...the iphone (when I refer to iphone I mean the look and operation of all the cell phones) IS like a card, a black card when it is off, and when it comes on the screen is white, which I have transformed into 'pearlescent'...'pearlescent' in my conceits came from the white caps on the black ocean, which I made phosphorescent too...wish I had an animation program...picture a black sea with phosphorescent 'white' caps...and what this 'blackness' of the sea is, is all iphones that are off, 'black', and the white caps are the ones that are 'on'...a marvelous vision if I do say myself!...so, in my hand my iphone had gone from black to pearlescent, and my finger poking the keypad was writing the 'black script'...it hasn't come yet, but I imagine soon we wont have to 'send' anymore, but will write simultaneously from one black screen to another...'the moving finger writes'...the iphone screen and computer sceens, tv screens, are all 'black decks'...the entire web the 'Black Deck' of the 'Black Ship'...and now I've gone and added the 'Black Boulevard!'...oh...where where was I...well it is a 'black boulevard' that 'pearlesces' when we go on line...or a 'Black Scroll' as I just refered to facebook being in previous post...wait wait wait...I've drifted...but that's what happened with the spell checker...it drifted!...years ago, I miss-interpreted 'mene mene terkel upshairn'...I thought it said 'number number all is number', rather than 'number number weighed measured'...Daniel interpreted it (OTI!) to mean the evil King would die soon, which he did, and Daniel and his people rescued...sorta...my drift with 'number number all is number' was that I had stuck in, 'spell checked',  Pythagoras' famous line 'all is number'...which actually makes the writing on Daniel's wall more interesting!...and it may have nothing to do at all with the evil King...my OTI!...ral...the writing may have been saying, as we all now know, everything can be transliterated into the 0's and 1's of computer code...I gotta stop running around and sit down!...lol...Black Tops continues the conceit...what I have in mind, is the old wooden tops we played with...they have like a nail spike for a point to spin on, and we'd wind them with string, one end around a finger, and fling them backhand at the ground, pulling back the string fast, which imparts the spin...oh, everyone has played tops!...battling tops was when we'd try to hit one another's tops...since, I find in searches, a board game called 'battle tops'...a drift!...A...all, including the title, crossword puzzle clues!...such clues depend on 'drift'...one drifts all over the black sea, our imaginations, our dreamy house, until picked up by what the clue alluded too!...ral...English words are full of drifts...see 'wither' in yesterday's post, and today another find: 'wound'...Below Decks...the web as a 'house' with 'mansions'...mansions being us, the 'house' being this invisible dome of information, Kubla's maybe!, the 'black light sea', or our dream home for each of us...imagination's imagined...oh...

Perception

Dream Homes
For each of us,
Imagination's imagined.

:)

DavidDavid



No comments: