Friday, June 3, 2016

OTI:one poem and notes:6/3/16

Open To Interpretation

TMI

I don't need to know!
(Holding my ears)
I don't want to know!
For me just be
Phryne at the flower garden fountain
Where I rest and watch and feed the koi.


DolphinWords

Notes: Phryne is the famous Greek sculpture Praxiteles' famous model...

turned much of this note blue
poked delete
tmi
for you
too

oh, wait, jig saw puzzle pieces have become a study (I'm on my fourth!)...I dream the abstract color schemes of the pieces!...and here, thinking on their connecting shapes, as each puzzle has like a half dozen archetypes, which I've nicknamed, double ducks, four prongs, and such, I see an analogy with one of my poem writing rules/guidelines...in TMI, the first four lines are two pairs, the fifth and sixth, singles, and the last line is a pair...singles doubles, triples!...I have to find that, that's just how I explained this long before, by using baseball as metaphor!(a triple)...(I've been sneaking my old one hundred rules/guidelines into the notes!)

oh, an update: changed
'Where I rest and watch the koi.'
to
'Where I rest and watch and feed the koi.'
that's a homerun!
oh, and gardened to garden...
I can be really really dumb!
ohoh
and
I don't need to know who rests beneath your feet.
to
I don't need to know who else rests at your feet.
change is the sentiment, but original has another, more profound, I'd say, sentiment...hmmph...that happens...wanting to use more than one line in the same place!
ohohoh
that last line is just no good...blue, backspace!
there, I rounded the bases!...art teachers often told me I do that!

:)

DavidDavid

No comments: