Saturday, July 2, 2016

OTI:eight poems and notes:7/2/16

Open To Interpretation

Meditation

Well,
I could fold my arms
And meditate,
Which would be out of place,
Unlike my disgrace,
The usual pirate's rate.

What To Do

Oh
Your sibling has me alone
What to do
What to do
That part of me
Knows just what to do
Without regard for
My heart's longing for you
Who are over there,
Arms around someone else.
What to do,
Now, am I no one to you?
I'll not entertain that
And make
I'm no one to you
Into
Then you're no one to me...
That's just not true!

Truth Be Told

Well
Truth be told
I came through your
Black Glass Doors
Just to shake myself loose
From masochistically
Enduring too much
For much too long--
Nothing's changed.

Melancholia

I hadn't thought
Melancholia was on your menu
That calls it Love.
I recognized the taste,
My favorite dish--
I'll be here regular.

Tunes

Yes,
I usually have a tune in my head,
"you didn't have to be that way' current.
Then there's you,
Then there's this...
I multitask.

Sense

Sense has rhyme
Rhyme has sense
Is now our time,
All in past, tense?

It Would Seem

Yes, it would seem
When I am
Where you are
The gods and goddesses
Congregate
Discuss
Reminisce
"It's like old times!"

Furniture

So so
I stepped on your toes,
That I counted so sweetly,
Among many other things.
I have big feet
That got in the way of your
Pirouette,
If that's what it was,
Breaking furniture,
Tweaking management's concerns.

DolphinWords

Notes: 'you didn't have to be that way' from 'Somebody I Used To Know by Gotye, again, I think...and maybe else ware...brb...oh...just that particular lyric no where to be googled!...many near...I'll claim it!...Kimbra does like a perfect part with her crescendo!

:)

DavidDavid

No comments: