Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Pole Tree Woodpeckers




Well..I thought I was posting the Preening Mallards to here(there here!:http://treinadoryosemite.blogspot.com/2008/09/water-level-boulder-mallards.html)...but I was in Tree in the Door...so there over there!...long clip...and here I've posted up the Woodpecker Hole Pole Tree clip from yesterday...it's an Alder that got snapped off sometime in the past...Woodpeckers land on it frequently...I've got some other similar clips and pics...I sit by it often....today when I got to the Creek I thought one was inside...but it was on the opposite side...didn't get clip or pic...but then when I was on the other side of the Creek two Downy's showed up...it's a neat 'pole'!...only pics I took today was of Blue Jay...got some clips too of Flicker and Blue Jay...sunny warm and blue.

No comments: