Monday, September 14, 2009

Blue Jay On Deer House Log




Slept in, but a little time for walk...back at the Creek I heard Hawk somewhere far out in Bobcat Meadow...no more calls when I got to Deer House Log...oh...Acorn Woodpecker clip along the way...at the Log I took a seat...and ate my late Breakfast...a croissant and coffee...Blue Jay came along to looksee...clip and pic...sunny blue with overcast....have to check weather report!...a bit windy at the lunch sit...and quiet...report of Midpine's dustup between Dog and Rattlesnake...and Owl hoo hooing...but couldn't persuade reporter to get pics!...'too much brush with stickers'...hmmph...caught Deer Mousy in the togo box tonight...remains of macroni and cheese thereabout...Mousy snuck in, and I just pressed down on the lid...didn't know quite what to do next...so set the box down and watched...Mousy slid back out and scurried out the door!....tourist was moving chairs about...and I asked...and they said...'a mouse..and so cute, with big ears!'..yes..they're all about....

No comments: