Thursday, September 17, 2009

Brown Mantis




Paddled over to the Post Office and Credit Union to get check for Bronco...Brown Mantis in Bobcat Meadow on the way, pic and clip...this was after nap...I'd gotten up early and walked back to Creek's End...Mallards clip with digi...and heard Hawk wayaway somehwere in Bobcat Meadow...made loop of the Meadow, but quiet..Doe by the Artist's Grove...oh!...so after the nap, I went back to the Creek and one of the Artists that takes the classes was sitting in the Creek painting...should have gotten pic!..but didnt think...we've known one another for six years now...not well, just the way I know people who come up to take the classes...but charming!....so when I got to Post Office my friend with Bronco said he needed to work another half hour...so I got the check and went to Last Chance...and my friend came to have lunch, and brought the Bronco...and I bought the Bronco...just that simple...hmmph....looks okay...it's small one...Bronco II...but I fit okay....and tomorrow plan to go to Merced and get insurance and register it...so it will be a long day tomorrow!!...and I'll have to remember how to drive!!.....sunny hot blue...well...somethings are troubling the computer....ever since the mp3 hookup....cant get the spell check to work....and get pop saying I'm working off line...and that's just one of these things!...tried to update to Explorer 8...that wouldn't even start...so deleted it...and now a host of problems...hmmmph!!
Link of the Day:

No comments: