Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Burnt Forest




Pic and clip from Monday....paddled over to the Post Office...Creek and Bobcat Meadow quiet...Bobcat in Meadow pic on board came...Shuttled back and passenger driver friend on Shuttle spoke: 'Wanna buy my Bronco?'...sheesh...seems he has one too many cars having just bought a new one...and I couldn't look the gift horse in the mouth!...so tomorrow I'm buying the Bronco....sigh...anyway....report tomorrow how this develops!....sunny hot blue...slept in so only a short time for the back and forth...and the lunch sit was quiet...I dont even know what kinda Bronco it is...'It runs?'....'Yes, new engine, 10 thousand miles.'....I was smitten....waylaid...ambushed...sigh....

Link of the Day:
http://beautybread.blogspot.com/2009/09/every-day-is-gift.html

No comments: