Monday, August 21, 2017

OTI:one poem and notes:8/21/17

Open To Interpretation
 
Dark Corridors

Oh, descend with me these dark corridors
With our popcorns and sodas prepared to see
While we are nestled down behind closed doors
Like sloping stones of some pyramid tree.

Assembled complete we're all in one place
For a magic lantern discovery!
Our minds' illuminations trace in space
What has only been imaginary.

Oh, these pyramid trees around the world
Would be the envy of a Pharaoh Queen.
No such wonder for her then unfurled
From painted stone tombs' walls candle lit sheen.

This a commoner's grave we finely all fit
On rows of tree branches where we all sit.

DolphinWords

Notes:...change: 'sheen' to 'screen'...both okay, but can only use one!....and back to 'sheen'...ral......when I go to youtube, I'm regaled with a menu of clips that their algorithm has determined I might like from my past visits...facebook does this too...and it's annoying, as more often than not, I was just looking something up...but they place in front of me things that now and then I do clic on, and so I just encourage the algorithm, and before you know it, all I see is ancient mystery pyramid stuff in my youtube casual browse...and now if I encourage someone to look at a site I found interesting, before you know it, their algorithm begins dovetailing with the one pestering me...and they'll be looking at endless cat clips...along with everyone!...anyway, today there was up a clip about an unfinished pyramid south of the ones at Giza, that is more than just a mystery, it's covered up with trash from the military base that surrounds it...watching this tale, I thought, wait!, I just saw a clip about just such an unfinished pyramid...indeed I had!...the one used now for trash is south of the Pyramids of  Giza, link, and the other one, too in a military zone, is north, link...one would like to see them both examined with the same attention as the Great Pyramid...someday maybe...all that's pretty much left of them is two deep trenches that went down to what is thought to be the burial chambers deep under the pyramids...this in contrast to the Great Pyramid where the chambers are in the pyramid...at the bottom of the southern one's trench, now covered up, and only shown in one very early photograph, is what is said to be an oval sort of sarcophagus bored into a massive granite flooring stone, with its oval lid resting beside it...and on the lid are those knobs like one sees on the Inca monolithic stone walls...the photo just looks very different from most Egyptian things...a curio!...anyway, those deep trenches set off 'dark corridors' and down I went!...Update: have a look at this youtube clip!...it has more of those knobs...some from India...heck, I lost link...sometime a copy/past doesn't clear when I make a new one...and I just make a repeat link...I'm looking for it...check back...it was really good clip by an engineer...two actually...ral...updateupdate...I can't find the one I first saw...in the thumbnail was like a plowed field, which was actually I think a quarry...anyway, I found another!...knobs galore!!!...and that was the search: knobs ancient stones...
:)

DavidDavid

No comments: