Friday, September 4, 2020

Zack's:OTI::three pics, notes:::9/4/20

 Open To Interpretation

Zack's: Salt Creek Beach

#stradaeasel

Notes:  Game on...on the radio...Ohtani up...Astros at Angels...K...an early afternoon out and back to Salt Creek Beach, and a snack at Zack's...cheesburger and fries...bottle of water...thought to stop at Aliso Beach again, but parking lot full...further along is Salt Creek...plenty of room, and I lucked into a parking receipt again...someone leaving gave me their's...it was for all day, and, and I thought to stay parked at Salt Creek, and take the public bus back to downtown Laguna...I'd like to see the galleries...there's no where more artsy than Laguna!...top of sixth Angels 4-2...and too I could find ways by foot to all the coves...some I know from SCUBA class...Diver's Cove, Shaw's Cove...I might do that tomorrow!...then again...this coming holiday weekend, hard to figure...it's going to be record breaking hot, and beaches sure to be crowded...but...onward!...




bbk with game report...bk...Ohtani with a walk off rbi hit knocks in Trout in the bottom of 11th...put a halo over this one...


:)

DavidDavid

No comments: