Monday, December 17, 2007

Blue Birds


On the walk this morning I saw these Blue Birds...wish I could have gotten closer!!...little later almost got a good pic of Antleered Buck..nose blocked out!....Buck was walking right toward me while I stood in the Creek...on the evening walk I took some clips and pics of Ravens over at Curry...then hopped off the bus at Lower Falls when I saw a Bobcat way over on the wooden walkway in Cook's...missed Bobcat but all the Deer were beside the road entertaining the tourists...Fawns running and bouncing all over!...took my pics and clips too!...then paddled over to Owl Log...heard Owl deep in Owl Woods...but that's all...sat awhile on the picnic bench watching clouds move across Half Dome...and saw again Bobcat but too dark for pics...a dusting of snow in the morning...clouds moving through all day but no snow or rain.

No comments: