Friday, December 21, 2007

Raven Kissing Snowman

All I got today for pics and clips was Raven and this Snowman...and the Antleered Buck and Two Does...which is kinda of a neat clip...one Doe was on the walk path that has low split rail fence on both sides...and the Buck comes over..lowers his head as they do...and hops over the fence...then the Doe...in very demur fashion!...does the same back over the fence and off the trail...I think this sorta things is going on all day and night!...folks on the bus..at work...here and there...ask if I'm getting any good pictures?...and I tell them I'm trying to get the critter pics...and they start telling me critter sightings...Bobcat over by the A.....Mountain Quail over at the C....Mountain Lion over at the Wreckage!...Bear over at Lower Falls....it was so icy and cold this morning I thought better of using the cross country skis..and just walked..which was hazardous enough...saw one spill today...almost went over myself right on the Cedar's root covered in ice...it is cold....sat at Owl Log for maybe ten seconds...as when I looked down at my watch I had just enough time left to get ready for work...no tracks of note yet at Creek's End...and still only my footsteps in the roundabout of the Creek...though in some places now have heavy Deer traffic....needless to say the Valley in the snow is a big postcard!

No comments: