Thursday, December 6, 2007

Merced Reflection


This pic from yesterday...when the Merced in many places...like the Creek...was a pond...with Mirror reflections...Mirror Lake has silted up...but along the Merced in Late Fall there are plenty of reflection photo ops...but tomorrow after this evening's rain I imagine this wont be the case...both the Creek and the Merced should be flowing again...have to wait and see at sunrise...there's snow falling higher up...but the Valley is too warm for it...it's a steady rain which has tapered off now...10:00 pm.

I really look forward to the first snowfall.
Oh!...almost forgot...I got to the Creek for a short walkabout...took a little video of raindrops on the water...but drops get on the the camera and it's worrisome...with my old 3x I've taken pics while being drenched by Vernal Falls...but this one doesn't look to be so water resistant...on wet weather days I'm probably goin g to be limited to the 3x.
Ravens were about..Blue Jays too...heard the Flicker...but otherwise everyone was cuddled up warm at home I imagine.

No comments: