Monday, December 3, 2007

Twilight Owl

Slept in to eleven...after breakfast went down to Creek's End and sat awhile...the Does and Fawns showed up and followed them about awhile...thought to do that all day...but they kept browsing in one place too long...picked up and walked to the Post Office...and took long way back to Swinging Bridge...some Grey Squirrel clips...and lunch...then went to Owl Log and waited...oh...saw Hawk in Cook's fly off the Woodpecker Tree!...I'd just gotten off the bus...would have been great pic...when twilight came I could hear Owl...and after chasing about with no luck I just went back to Owl log and sat...Owl obliged and found a tree on Lodgepole Point and I got some clips and pics...but light was gone...still..the calls they make are cool and I got that!

Blue and sunny all day...warmed up in the afternoon...more ice on the Creek and Merced.

No comments: