Thursday, February 5, 2009

Three Deer



Paddled over to the Post Office...returned through Cook's...pic of "hazy grey" sky...things quiet...Ravens, Blue Jays, Acorn Woodpeckers, Grey Squirrel...and the invisible tiny birds calling!....I keep trying to get their pics!...clip is from yesterday...and shows why I carry two cameras that do clips...I'd started taking clip of Squirrel...who as it happened didn't do a whole lot!...and the Deer came along, so I left off from Squirrel to do the handheld clip of Deer...before I would have lost Squirrel...with the two I can get both...though if one critter moves off...I may have to acquire a film crew!!....cloudy...sprinkles during the walk...and cool...oh...a report of Bobcat in the Village, and at night...seven thirty or so....never had a report of Bobcat after dark before...

No comments: