Saturday, February 28, 2009

Mystery Track













Track pics are from other day's morning when I skied out to Lower Falls View Bridge....in fact, that's where I was standing....dont know but the View Bridge might be a good place in the early morning to wait and see critters!...the Tracks look like a little Bobcat's...or....a very tiny Mountain Lion!....dont know though...I've heard two reports of a 'small cat' in the Lower Falls area....and that's where I walked to after Breakfast this morning, and sat awhile...picked up and went out to Creek's End, and stood awhile...took the Aspen pic...clip is Yosemite Annie...my hiking friend's cat...Annie was abandoned hereabouts in a shed outback with a litter of Kittens....they were all found homes...and Annie too!....cool and patchy high clouds...rain maybe coming tomorrow....I put up the Followers widget...not sure how all that works!...thought it would be a long que like over at Flickr...but it's compact...and looks okay there on the mast...and works neat!...thanks Robin!

No comments: