Sunday, November 28, 2010

Falls From Cottonwood Beach





After Breakfast, took some time to do Snow removal on Silver, with hands, broom, and buckets of water--a new experience!...took precaution too to park out away from under the Cedars and Black Oaks....with time remaining, paddled out to Bobcat Meadow....quiet...scenics....Little Birds across the Road from the Cabin...Blue Jays across the Merced from Cottonwood Beach...one Deer track thereabout....report of Coyote near the Path...feel a little desperate to find Critters!....back of the Cabin after work in the dark, Buck Chasing Doe...I had heard Buck bleating, but that call was Buck's didn't come to mind...sunny blueblue with a few clouds, cold...five degrees on the East Side?....15 in the Village!....(weather news on).....at Lunch: studied the drawing book...progress pic is yesterday's...tomorrow begins for me a two week vacation...post ups will likely be scattered....and at the moment, I am unsure where I'll go, if anywhere....hereabout is always a main attraction!....ice on the roads hereabout makes me hesitate going down the hill before dawn, and fogs in the Central Valley make me hesitate being down the hill!....but I'd like to spend a Dawn to Dusk day at the Merced Wildlife Reservation, and same at Point Lobos, and too at Elkhorn Slough...once down the hill, I could stay on the Road for the whole time, but I have a new digi bracket on order, nikon has a new one that has cable release...too expensive, but it has a cable release!...have lost many digi pics waiting for the timer...anyway, that should arrive Friday, or next Monday, hopefully, so need to be here for mail...tomorrow I have so many chores to do, and some photo paper should come in the mail....oh, and a day at the Pinnacles looking for Condors, and a friend recommended Ft. Bragg.....another, Eureka...and I'd like to get a Puffin pic!....looking about for where and when Puffins are about, I found this, Grinnell's books...



Call from Dark Forest
Snow and Cold everywhere
Doe! Buck following!

DolphinWords

No comments: