Monday, January 19, 2015

Doe



















I had the charcoal's  pic in the post edit ready to go, but could see I hadn't worked out Doe's left eye, so fussed, and took another pic, the top pic up...the left shoulder isn't even supposed to be there, see photo of photo, but I forgot what I was about and  extended it out, which gives Doe a whole another dimension!...it is a favorite photo of mine, though I can't get a print to match how it looks on line (posted before)...photos always look better on the web...I happened on Doe sleeping in the Meadow across from the Chapel, Coop's Meadow, and the Sun going down backlighting everything thereabout as it does in the Fall...I don't know if there is anything I can do to capture what Doe looked like then, everything bright, and the Sun kinda in my eyes too...sunny clear warm...went round and round with att in chat...first over a five dollar increase in internet, which I got lowered by 15 dollars!...then over my cell and home phones, and I got them lowered by 32 dollars!!!...took all afternoon, used the computer and both phones back and forth...they must know me by now...in India I imagine!...the two watercolor sketches are of the Merced, top upstream from Stoneman Bridge looking across towards Stoneman Meadow beyond the Trees...second is Housekeeping Bridge...will believe the new billings when I see them!

No comments: